Tuesday, August 2, 2011

August is here...there are no rules!

I was reading a post on www.reasonstodatecourtneybeck.tumblr.com and she has decided that in August, there are no rules. You see, she is a gorgeous girl living in this beautiful world who can't seem to find someone to date and has set up this blog to help - it really is a great read!

So in August, there are no rules. No thinking about texting if you want to text, or calling if you want to call or even showing up on someone's door step with a mix tape in hand declaring your love for them - it's simple - in August, if you want to do it, then do it.

I actually think this would be a great way for us to live our life everyday, but we get so worried about what others may think or what they may say that we stop and cower in the corner of life and don't step out of our comfort zone. If we don't follow our hearts/guts/instincts then what have we got? Living in fear is no way to live.

So I'm embracing NO RULES AUGUST. And to be honest, I can't wait. I'm not going to let anything stop me. Look out....

No comments:

Post a Comment