Sunday, July 24, 2011

Take a chance this week...

Today's Sunday. I know, not a huge newsflash, but for some it is considered the beginning of the week. For me, it's what I like to call the end of the week that was and the opportunity to look forward into the week that is to come. That's actually what I say to people when on a Sunday they ask me what day it is...haha.

But in all seriousness, whether you think Sunday or Monday is the start of the week, my challenge for myself this week is to take a chance. Taking a chance on something that I wouldn't normally. I'm not sure what that is going to be just yet, but I'll make sure that it is something that truly challenges me.

Maybe it'll be a chance on love. Maybe it will be a chance on a friendship. Maybe it will be a chance on myself.

Can't wait to take that step, into the unknown and see what happens. Life is about living and what is living if we don't push ourselves that little bit further....so, here we go....

No comments:

Post a Comment